PALM BEACH COUNTY AND SOUTH EAST FLORIDA LEASE RETURN HEADQUARTERS IS AT DELRAY MITSUBISHI.
MITSUBISHI LEASE RETURN CENTER IN DELRAY BEACH, FL
If you currently lease a Mitsubishi car and the maturity date is nearing, you can count on the Delray Mitsubishi Lease Return Center for all of the end-of-lease information you need. From scheduling a final inspection to returning the car and upgrading to a new Mitsubishi, we make the entire process simple and stress-free. Whether you leased your Mitsubishi car or SUV at our Mitsubishi dealer in Delray Beach, FL, or you signed the lease at another location, you'll be able to receive all the assistance you need at Delray Mitsubishi.
WHAT ARE MY END-OF-LEASE OPTIONS AT DELRAY MITSUBISHI?
When you return your leased vehicle at Delray Mitsubishi, you'll have a number of options for how to proceed. You can either sign a new Mitsubishi lease, buy a new Mitsubishi car or purchase the Mitsubishi you are currently leasing. If you want to lease a new Mitsubishi in Delray Beach, FL, then you'll be in awe of the options on our lot. You can test-drive a new Mitsubishi crossover, SUV or sedan to find the right fit, then our Mitsubishi financing team will help you iron out the details of a new Mitsubishi lease deal. We have new Mitsubishi lease specials and finance offers to help you save, too. If you enjoyed driving your Mitsubishi but would prefer to own your next car, you can speak with our Mitsubishi finance team about the variety of auto financing options you have available to you. Did you fall in love the Mitsubishi car you currently lease? If so, the Delray Mitsubishi staff will make it easy to finance and pay for the remainder of the car.
MITSUBISHI LEASE RETURN TIMELINE:
- 90 days prior to lease-end date
- Choose your lease-end option
- Lease a new Mitsubishi
- Buy a new Mitsubishi
- Purchase the car you leased
- 60 days prior to lease-end date
- Schedule a complimentary vehicle inspection
- Schedule any necessary repairs following the inspection
- 30 days prior to lease-end date
- Contact Delray Mitsubishi to schedule a turn-in appointment
- Make sure you bring all keys, key fobs, the owner's manual, spare tire, headrests, etc.
- End of Lease
- After you turn in your Mitsubishi, please sign and return the Odometer Statement in the self-addressed envelope, provided by Delray Mitsubishi
- Notify us of any repairs you had done
- Make end-of-term payment for any excess wear and use charges